At Little bus tours we care about the health & safety of our guests, staff and the local community.
Hooray We are open and taking reservations for all tours.
We are hopeful that by following the CDC measures, we are doing our part to help mitigate the continued spread of the COVID-19 virus. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time and encourage you to stay tuned to our website and social media for regular updates.
We thank you for your support as we endeavor to save Temecula’s tourism.
Little bus tours and our staff take great pride in the care and safety of our guests. We are ready to take your guests out in wine country to enjoy some of the award winning wines we offer in Temecula’s beautiful wine country.
Of course as things around us are constantly changing, we’ve made a few modifications based on the new CDC guidelines:
- By entering the vehicles and any indoor spaces without a mask, you attest that you are fully vaccinated.
- Face coverings are required only for non-vaccinated guests while in the vehicle & not seated.
- Guests not abiding by these rules may be asked to leave and/or refused service.
- Since the pandemic is still on-going, we offer no guarantee or warranty as to the guests well being; visit at your own discretion. See full Waiver of Liability.
- Rules are subject to change without notice at our discretion or to follow governmental guidelines.
- Little bus tours is not responsible for guests transportation back to their pickup location for those that do not follow these guide lines. And no refund will be offered to those guests that are asked to leave or not allowed on the vehicle.
- And finally, We offer both private tours and semi-private tours for those of you that want that extra security, and they are easier and more affordable than ever.
WARNING: While we are doing everything we can to ensure the safety of our customers, we must emphasize that the number of visitors at each stop in wine country is unpredictable – especially on Saturdays. To help keep our guests as safe as possible during these unprecedented times we are using selected seating locations for each stop. Your private tour guide will direct their guests to those locations. If you are in a high-risk health category or are especially concerned about maintaining a significant distance from others, we DO NOT recommend a shared wine tour on the weekends. Please consider visiting during the week when we can give you that extra distance from others or booking a private tour for your party.
Scroll down for more information on private tours…
See current specials on the home page..
THE LITTLE BUS TOURS
28690 Mercedes Street, Temecula CA 92590
|Mon, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun||10 am - 7 pm PST|
|Wed||12 pm - 7 pm|
Speaking of Private Tours & Transportation only…
If you have 10 or more guests in your party, we highly recommend that you secure a semi-private or fully private vehicle for your tour day. This is especially critical on a Saturday when our open seating tours are very popular. Plus, Sunday thru Friday you get to pick your wineries and customize your itinerary! Pricing is similar for our regular tour rates in Temecula — and only slightly higher if you have less. A 20% service charge covers itinerary planning by a wine country specialist, and a gratuity for your driver. Call us 844-619-1818 or email [email protected] to get information about our most popular private tour packages. For transportation only groups we recommend that you contact the office directly @ 1-844-619-1818 to assure that your itinery is the way you want it to be.
A Few Other Important Notes:
- Outdoor Wine Tasting — Due to county requirements, most of your wine tastings and lunch service will take place outdoors and walking on uneven surfaces may be required. Please dress appropriately wear comfortable shoes and bring a jacket, umbrella, sunscreen, water, etc. as you feel you might require. The good news is that the Fall/Winter is a beautiful time of year to be outside in wine country but it does cool down later in the day!
- Behind-the-Scenes Tours – While a behind-the-scenes tour has always been a part of Little bus tours, they are currently difficult to schedule at the wineries due to staffing shortages, distancing requirements, and other challenges. When we are able to schedule a brief wine-making or barrleroom tour, we will always do so. But it is currently not a guaranteed inclusion.
- Bring a smile and Patience — The wineries are doing their best to comply with the current and ever changing health guidelines as well as manage the sometimes large numbers of guests that want to visit there beautiful winerie. We always make reservations for you at the wineries, but sometimes the wineries are overwhelmed and you might encounter an unexpected delay. Bring your sense of humor and adventure! Every day is a little bit different these days. What we do guarantee is that you will enjoy safe fun transportation as well as delicious wine and food as you relax at beautiful wineries.
Little Bus Tours