Yes, we’re still open..
Little bus tours and our staff take great pride in the care and safety of our guests. We are ready to take your guests out in wine country to enjoy some of the award winning wines we offer in Temecula’s beautiful wine country.
Of course as things around us are constantly changing, we’ve made a few modifications basid on the new CDC guidelines:
- Our tours are now “socially distanced” with fewer guests on our vehicles, more semi-private and private tours and separation from other tour groups.
- Our tour guides & drivers participate in health screenings and temperature checks before they go out each day.
- All guests are required to go thru a health screening and temperature check before boarding the vehicles.
- Masks are required for all guests & staff while on the vehicles.
- All tour guides will no longer use guests private camera’s for photos. But will instead use a special program to take photos that will download to guests email directly.
- We sanitize all areas in the vehicle, such as handrails, seats and floors between every stop & pick up.
- We offer hand sanitizer to all guests each time they board the vehicle.
- We now offer our guests the chance to purchase tip insurance that allow guests to cancel with in 1 hour of the tour for any reason.
- And finally, We offer both private tours and semi-private tours for those of you that want that extra security, and they are easier and more affordable than ever.
WARNING: While we are doing everything we can to ensure the safety of our customers, we must emphasize that the number of visitors at each stop in wine country is unpredictable – especially on Saturdays. To help keep our guests as safe as possible during these unprecedented times we are using selected seating locations for each stop. Your private tour guide will direct their guests to those locations. If you are in a high-risk health category or are especially concerned about maintaining a significant distance from others, we DO NOT recommend a shared wine tour on the weekends. Please consider visiting during the week when we can give you that extra distance from others or booking a private tour for your party.
Speaking of Private Tours…
If you have 10 or more guests in your party, we highly recommend that you secure a semi-private vehicle for your tour day. This is especially critical on a Saturday when our shared tours are very popular. Plus, you get to pick your wineries and customize your itinerary! Pricing is similar for our regular tour rates in Temecula — and only slightly higher if you have less. A 20% service charge covers itinerary planning by a wine country specialist, and a gratuity for your driver. Call us 844-619-1818 or email [email protected] to get information about our most popular private tour packages.
A Few Other Important Notes:
- Outdoor Wine Tasting — Due to county requirements, most of your wine tastings and lunch service will take place outdoors and walking on uneven surfaces may be required. Please dress appropriately wear comfortable shoes and bring a jacket, umbrella, sunscreen, water, etc. as you feel you might require. The good news is that the Fall/Winter is a beautiful time of year to be outside in wine country but it does cool down later in the day!
- Behind-the-Scenes Tours – While a behind-the-scenes tour has always been a part of Little bus tours, they are currently difficult to schedule at the wineries due to staffing shortages, distancing requirements, and other challenges. When we are able to schedule a brief wine-making or barrleroom tour, we will always do so. But it is currently not a guaranteed inclusion.
- Bring a smile and Patience — The wineries are doing their best to comply with the current and ever changing health guidelines as well as manage the sometimes large numbers of guests that want to visit there beautiful winerie. We always make reservations for you at the wineries, but sometimes the wineries are overwhelmed and you might encounter an unexpected delay. Bring your sense of humor and adventure! Every day is a little bit different these days. What we do guarantee is that you will enjoy safe fun transportation as well as delicious wine and food as you relax at beautiful wineries.
Little Bus Tours