Brie Pull Bread is the Perfect Cheesy Treat Paired with a Glass of Wine
Wine and Cheese as it was Meant to Be: Brie Pull Bread and Temecula Wine
Peanut butter and jelly, salt and vinegar: some things just go well together. The same can be said about wine and cheese, and more specifically about wine and homemade brie pull bread! Here at Little Bus Tours, we are a local tour company in Temecula, CA who offer bus winery tours to people looking to enjoy a Temecula wine tasting experience. As you can imagine, we have tried our fair share of wines, but what we have also tried is our fair share of cheeses and sweet treats to accompany those wines. Brie pull bread is one of our absolute favorites!
Today, we wanted to share with you a recipe for a brie pull bread. If you have taken a Temecula wine tour with us before, then chances are that you couldn’t resist buying a bottle to-go from one of the wineries that we visited. Now’s your chance to finally twist the top and enjoy it with the perfectly paired cheesy dessert.
Brie Pull Bread Recipe
Below is the full recipe for a mouthwatering brie pull bread. Enjoy!
~ BRIE PULL BREAD ~
- 35 minutes
- Serves 4-8
- 1 round loaf sourdough bread
- 1 (16 ounce) wheel of brie cheese, cubed
- 2 tsp Rosemary
- 2 tsp Thyme, fresh leaves
- 1 (15-oz.) can Berry cranberry sauce, whole
- 1 Black pepper, Freshly ground
- 1 Kosher salt
- 1/2 cup real butter
- 1 cup raw pecans chopped up largely
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- Mix 2 tablespoons butter, the pecans and brown sugar to create a crumble. Set aside.
- Cut the cheese into cubes
- Slice the top of the bread into a cube pattern not cutting all the way thru.
- Glaze the bread top and in the cuts with the butter mixture
- Take the rest of the butter and insert thin slices into the loaf of bread.
- Stuff cut cheese cubes into the cuts.
- Add cranberry sauce into the cuts.
- Sprinkle with pepper & salt
- Bake 350 degrees 25 minutes
- After baking, top with fresh thyme leaves and Rosemary.
- Serve with your favorite Temecula wine.
If you try this recipe and love it let us know in the comments or tell us about it in person on your next wine bus tour. Temecula wine tasting bus tours are a year-round event! Check out our options for wine tours and tastings in Temecula, CA.
Contact the Little Bus Tours Team
If you have questions, comments, or an inquiry about scheduling a wine bus tour, please feel free to send us a message. A member of our team will respond as soon as possible. We hope you try and love this easy yet delicious recipe. Bon appétit!